About BHG Financial
BHG Financial was founded in 2001 and is a financial services company specializing in providing business loans to professionals directly and through its various brands such as BHG Money. They offer customized financial solutions, including working capital loans, business loans, and startup business loans to professionals.
BHG was initially known for its focus on healthcare practitioners such as physicians, dentists, and veterinarians but they have since developed into a one-stop business lender for all professional industries. They aim to streamline the loan process for professionals in these fields, understanding the unique financial needs and challenges they may face. BHG Financial has helped 150,000+ clients, has funded more than $15 billion, and maintains an A+ BBB rating.
BHG offers affordable financing for business owners from $20,000 to $500,000 to enable them to access working capital or expansion capital, refinance debt and consolidate expensive merchant cash advances and alternative business loans, buy into an existing business or start a business, or explore a passive income opportunity. Applying for a business loan with BHG will not impact your personal credit, BHG only performs a soft credit pull when you apply so your score will remain intact. Also, BHG business loans will not appear on your personal credit report.Visit BHG Financial
Business Loan Program Highlights / Guidelines
Thanks to its two decades of experience and over $15 billion of funded loans, BHG Financial has developed programs and expertise that are essential to assist professional in the growth of their existing and new startup businesses.
BHG Financial is a direct lender and is able to provide credit decisions and approval in as little as 24 hours and deliver funding in as fast as 3 days.
- Financing from $20,000 to $500,000
- Repayment terms up to 12 years
- Loans are unsecured and don’t require collateral
- Affordable fixed interest rates
- No minimum business revenue requirement
- No minimum time in business
- No set credit score minimum
- No out-of-pocket pre-closing costs
- 7 days a week concierge service
- Streamlined Underwriting
- Nationwide Financing
- Most Professional Industries Considered
Loans can be used for the following…
- Working Capital
- Consolidating Business Debt
- Covering Payroll
- Buying New Equipment
- Marketing & Advertising
- Upgrades and Improvements
- Improving Cash Flow
- Buying a Business
- Starting a Business
- Other Approved Uses of Proceeds
The Loan Process
BHG’s website offers basic information about the loan process and applicants are encouraged to fill out a short online loan application to get started. Documentation requirements may vary based on creditworthiness but when you apply you will need to provide (at minimum) the financial need and loan amount, and business and personal financial statements to help BHG assess your eligibility. BHG Financial does not require that you have a business plan to apply for a loan.
- BHG Financial has helped 150,000+ clients, has funded more than $15 billion, and maintains an A+ BBB rating.
- Unsecured, streamlined documentation loans starting at affordable rates are available for various financing programs, and with repayment terms up to 12 years.
- Eligible applicants can be approved for funding from $20,000 to $500,000 in as little as 24 hours, and receive funds in as fast as 3 days.
- There is no set credit score requirement, business income requirement, or time in business requirement to apply for a business loan with BHG Financial.
- BHG Financial has over two decades of experience providing financing to professionals, and because of their experience are able to offer creative programs like business startup financing, and debt consolidation.
- Applying for a business loan with BHG Financial will not impact your personal credit, and BHG business loans will not appear on your personal credit report.
- Although BHG Financial’s rates may be lower than its competitors, they are higher than what you would expect to receive with an SBA or bank loan if you were able to qualify.
- BHG Financial specializes in lending to professional industries, so if your business or startup business does not fall in this category then you may not be eligible for financing.
Why BHG Financial is the Best
With over two decades of experience delivering more than $15 billion to 150,000+ clients, BHG Financial has the experience to understand your professional business and provide the funding that is right for you. Plus, BHG Financial maintains a 4.7 out of 5-star Trustpilot rating and an A+ BBB rating demonstrating its concierge-style commitment to customer service. BHG Financial offers flexible, fast, and low documentation financing from $20,000 to $500,000 and with industry-leading repayment terms up to 12-years. Additionally, BHG Financial is a clear standout with its nationwide financing for professionals and creative programs like business startup financing, and debt consolidation.Visit BHG Financial