Upside Financial is a company comprised of Paycheck Protection Program “PPP” experts, who are fully focused on assisting borrowers with the often difficult and confusing PPP loan forgiveness process. As a PPP borrower, Upside knows from experience how challenging the PPP process is, which added to the firm’s motivation to create a better solution for business owners. Upside Financial has a history of helping small to medium-sized business owners navigate complex problems, and the firm has found that achieving PPP loan forgiveness is no exception. Upside Financial couples dedicated one-on-one support with its proprietary PPP Advisor Pro technology. Upside’s easy-to-use platform and premier customer support, makes achieving PPP loan forgiveness a simple and manageable process.
Upside Financial has helped borrowers achieve millions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness, and 98% of Upside Financial customers have received full forgiveness. Upside has a full team of business strategists, software engineers, architects, data scientists, product managers, and support staff ready to assist you with PPP loan forgiveness.
Contact Upside Financial:
- Visit Upside Financial’s Website
- 4200 Wisconsin Ave. NW #106-231, Washington, DC 20016
Upside Financial is 100% focused on assisting business owners with achieving and maximizing their PPP loan forgiveness. The firm’s PPP Advisor Pro offers access to its team of expert PPP advisors, and an easy-to-use online tool to take the stress and strain out of navigating PPP loan forgiveness. Upside Financial understands that the most important thing for business owners right now is getting back to business as usual.Visit Upside Financial
Below are three reasons to consider working with Upside Financial for your PPP loan forgiveness:
- They are experts. Its team has spent the last year dedicated to understanding the ins and outs of PPP loan forgiveness. Upside has helped its customers achieve forgiveness for millions of dollars worth of PPP funding.
- They make forgiveness easy. From its easy-to-use technology to the firm’s forgiveness support team, Upside takes the burden of navigating the forgiveness process off of your plate so you can focus on what matters most.
- They care. Its team cares how forgiveness turns out for you. Upside’s staff operates through a lens of maximizing your loan forgiveness to ensure that you aren’t stuck paying back more than you should.
98% of Upside Financial customers have received full forgiveness.Upside Financial
The Upside Process
LendVer did complete the registration process and initial questionnaire for Upside Financial’s PPP loan forgiveness process, and found it to be simple and straightforward. Additional information about Upside’s process and PPP Advisor Pro platform, can be found on its website and below:
What is PPP Advisor Pro and how does it work?
PPP Advisor Pro is Upside Financial’s flagship product. PPP Advisor Pro guides borrowers through a simple 3-step process to achieve maximum loan forgiveness based on how that borrower used their loan.
- It starts with setting up an account and answering a few questions about the business and PPP loan here.
- Then, clients connect one-on-one with a trusted PPP Advisor to discuss the application and answer any questions.
- The last step is a final review by a CPA before the application is handed back to the borrower to submit through their lender’s forgiveness portal.
Upside Financial has no hidden costs, hourly rates or billable hours. Those PPP loan borrowers interested in working with Upside for their loan forgiveness can access the firm’s PPP Advisor Pro for a single, one time fee.
$499$449 (save $50 off Upside’s standard price when you sign up through LendVer)
- PPP Advisor Pro streamlined forgiveness platform
- Dedicated PPP forgiveness advisor
- CPA review of forgiveness package prior to lender submission
Upside Financial can assist any size enterprise and offers customized support based on your business’s specific needs. Even if you are not a technology-savvy business owner, Upside’s team can help you navigate the PPP loan forgiveness process, simply and quickly.Visit Upside Financial
- Upside Financial has helped borrowers achieve millions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness, and 98% of Upside Financial customers have received full loan forgiveness.
- Even if you are not a technology-savvy business owner, Upside’s team can help you navigate the PPP loan forgiveness process, simply and quickly.
- Upside Financial is 100% focused on assisting business owners with achieving and maximizing their PPP loan forgiveness, so the firm will not be distracted by other products.
- Upside has a team of more than 100 business strategists, software engineers, architects, data scientists, product managers, and support staff ready to assist you with PPP loan forgiveness.
- Although Upside Financial can assist you in completing the PPP loan forgiveness process, you will still need to submit your final forgiveness paperwork directly to your lender.
- Upside Financial does charge a fee for its services, but it is a low flat fee, and is likely less expensive than hiring an accountant to assist you directly (save $50 off Upside’s standard price when you sign up through LendVer).
Why Upside Financial is the Best
Upside Financial is fully focused on assisting business owners with the PPP loan forgiveness process. Upside is a PPP borrower, so it directly understands the complexity the program presents. Through its dedicated customer one-on-one support and proprietary PPP Advisor Pro technology, it is well positioned to assist businesses of all sizes in obtaining PPP loan forgiveness. Upside has been successful in obtaining millions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness for its customers, and 98% of its clients have received full PPP loan forgiveness. Upside charges a low, one-time fee, that is affordable for most, and allows borrowers to delegate the confusing PPP loan forgiveness process to a trusted advisor, and get back to business.