SmartBiz is a technology driven, small business financing platform that utilizes a streamlined application process and proprietary software to connect borrowers with a curated groups of banks. SmartBiz offers a specific suite of business loan products, and specializes in less than $350,000 SBA 7(a) working capital loans. Banks that subscribe to SmartBiz’s platform, utilize its technology to streamline the SBA and term loan application process, and quickly close loans for even the smallest of businesses.
SmartBiz was founded in 2009, is located in San Francisco, CA, and most recently has provided in excess of $9 billion of loans to over 230,000 small business owners. SmartBiz maintains an “Excellent” 4.6 / 5-star Trustpilot rating.
- Visit SmartBiz’s Website
- 433 California St., San Francisco, CA 94104
SmartBiz is currently focused on SBA 7(a) working capital and bank term loans. Although SmartBiz is not a direct lender and does not claim to be (in fact it is proud to be the #1 facilitator in SBA 7(a) loans < $350,000); the firm’s experience, customer service and technology create the most efficient financing option for small business owners who can document their business and personal income.
SBA 7(a) Working Capital Highlights / Guidelines
SmartBiz’s small SBA loans can be used for working capital (such as operational expenses, marketing, hiring, etc.), new equipment purchases, and refinancing existing business debt not secured by real estate (such as cash advances, business loans, and equipment leases).
- Loan sizes from $30,000 to $350,000 nationwide
- Rates from Prime + 2.75% to Prime + 3.75%
- Quarterly adjustable loan terms amortized over 10 years
- No prepayment penalty
- Funding in as little as 2 to 4 weeks
- Time in business must be greater than 2 years
- Minimum personal credit score of 650
- No outstanding tax liens
- No bankruptcies or foreclosures in the past 3 years
- No recent charge-offs or settlements
- On-time payment history on government-related loans
The Loan Process
LendVer did not shadow the entire application process for SmartBiz but its website offers general steps required for approval. SmartBiz is up-to-date on all SBA and term loan requirements, so its technology and dedicated support staff will be able to assist you throughout the entire loan process.
- Business owners of all sizes, and even those with no existing bank or business lending relationship are eligible to apply for financing through SmartBiz.
- SmartBiz is the #1 facilitator in SBA 7(a) loans < $350,000 and has facilitated over $9 billion of funding to 230,000+ small businesses, so you will be working with an experienced industry leader.
- SmartBiz uses cutting-edge technology and has hundreds of staff members devoted to assisting you in all aspects of your loan process.
- The team at SmartBiz specializes in helping the smallest of business owners navigate the SBA and bank term loan process.
- The SBA loan process can be daunting for a small business owner and the experience, customer support and technology SmartBiz offers significantly eases and expedites the process.
- Not all businesses may be eligible for financing as certain Small Business Administration “SBA” guidelines must be met for approval.
- SmartBiz is not the end-lender, so it does not have any direct decision making ability when it comes to the terms or approval of your loan.
Why SmartBiz is the Best
SmartBiz is the industry leader in facilitating SBA 7(a) working capital and bank term loans, and has provided over $9 billion of financing to 230,000+ small business owners. The firm has the experience, technology, staff, and infrastructure in place to make SBA 7(a) working capital and bank term financing much more accessible than it otherwise would be to a small business owner. SmartBiz’s technology and experienced support staff make navigating a daunting SBA 7(a) working capital and bank term loan process, simple and easy.Visit SmartBiz