About South End Capital
Founded in 2009 as a nationwide, non-conforming lender and intermediary, South End Capital became a division of Stearns Bank, N.A., a $2.2 billion financial institution, in June of 2021. The firm offers mortgages secured by commercial and investment residential real estate, collateralized and uncollateralized business loans, and equipment financing. South End’s technology-enabled platform delivers a streamlined loan process, and the company is committed to providing excellent service and innovative, affordable financing.
Contact South End Capital:
- Visit South End Capital’s Website
- 4140 Thielman Lane, St. Cloud, MN 56301
South End Capital offers a few distinct loan programs for business owners and property investors, and concentrates on providing affordable loan terms to borrowers shut-out of conforming financing. The firm’s primary loan offerings are commercial real estate mortgages, investment residential real estate mortgages, Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) loans, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans, equipment financing, and collateralized and uncollateralized business loans.
Real Estate Program Highlights / Guidelines
South End offers streamlined full and low documentation mortgages for commercial and investment residential property (no personal residences). Low credit, back taxes, special-purpose property, and other financing barriers can be considered.
Purchase, refinance, fix-and-flip, construction, development, bridge, land, and cash-out loans are available nationwide. South End’s team is experienced with complex commercial loan structures, and the firm provides flexible and creative short-term and long-term mortgages secured by a variety of property types.
Loan sizes from $50,000 to $30 million+
- Competitive Rates
- Up To 85% LTV
- 30-Year Amortizing Loans
- No Prepay Penalty Options
- Interest Only Available
- Low Credit Minimum
- Unrestricted Cash-Out
- Expedited Closing Process
- Flexible Underwriting
- Investor & Owner-Occupied Commercial Property
- Foreign National and Foreign Investor Loans
- Nationwide Program (All 50 U.S. States + D.C.)
Business Program Highlights / Guidelines
As a direct business lender and tech-based loan platform, South End offers a multitude of loans options for business owners including; SBA 7(a), USDA, conventional, and non-conforming financing. The firm can even consider borrowers turned down by other lenders due to poor credit, limited collateral or cash-flow, a past bankruptcy, a unique business, or other issues.
Funds can be used for any business purpose such as to purchase or construct real estate, buy a business, for working capital, to refinance debt, or consolidate merchant cash advances.
Loan sizes from $1,000 to $25 million
- Rates Start at 5%
- Monthly Payments
- For-Profit and Non-Profit
- Short and Long-Term Loans
- 550 Credit Minimum
- Most Businesses Eligible
- Unrestricted Working Capital
- 6 Month+ Time in Business
- No or Low Collateral
- High LTV Financing
- Nationwide + Rural Locations (All 50 U.S. States + D.C.)
- Business Land financing and Special-Use Property
- No Collateral Options Available
Equipment Program Highlights / Guidelines
South End Capital is one of the nation’s top equipment financing lenders with over 30 Certified Lease Finance Professionals (CLFP) on staff. The firm’s customized term and payment options match your business’s cash-flow cycle, and our innovative loan portal and live personal support enable us to issue financing approvals in hours, and fund in less than a day.
As a division of a $2.2 billion bank, you can count on the most competitive terms and a tailored equipment financing structure that works for you. Any mission critical equipment and most industries are considered.
Loan sizes from $10,000 to $5 million
- Custom Payment Options
- Competitive Pricing
- Up to 60-Month Terms
- Flexible Credit Minimum
- Most Industries Eligible
- Nationwide Financing
- 0% Down on Purchases
- Start-Up Terms Available
- Approvals in Hours
- Same Day Funding
- NEW and USED Equipment
The Loan Process
LendVer did not shadow the application or loan process for South End Capital but its website offers basic information about how to get started. Applicants are encouraged to fill out a short online loan application to get started.
- South End Capital is a division of a $2.2 billion national bank, has a great industry reputation and has been in business for 12+ years.
- Low interest rate, streamlined documentation loans starting at bankable rates are available for a variety of financing programs.
- No prepayment penalty and high LTV (loan-to-value) commercial property loans up to 85% are available (no prepay penalty commercial real estate loans are a difficult program type to find).
- Various underwriting options are available including stated income, bank statement and full documentation loans.
- South End Capital offers long-term commercial mortgages fixed for up to 30 years.
- Most property types are considered including very special-purpose commercial real estate, including land and rural properties.
- Borrowers with credit scores below 650 will usually be placed through South End’s integrated, technology-based lender platform, which means you will work with a different end-lender.
- South End Capital is a business property and investment property lender, it doesn’t make primary residence loans.
Why South End Capital is the Best
We evaluated many commercial real estate, business, and equipment lenders and named South End Capital the Best Commercial Real Estate Lender due to its flexible and innovative programs, its speed of execution and its customer service. South End Capital offers unique products such as as ground-up construction financing, land loans, same-day equipment financing, and no prepayment penalty commercial real estate loans, make it a great option for a multitude of borrowers. South End Capital is a division of a $2.2 billion bank, utilizes the latest technology, and delivers a personalized, hands-on experience for each client.
Interested in partnering with South End Capital? Learn More.Visit South End Capital