About InterNex Capital
InterNex Capital is an asset based lender that provides revolving credit lines to businesses in order to solve their short-term working capital needs. InterNex is a balance sheet lender that uses integrated technology and credit scoring algorithms with select alternative data and industry analytics, to optimize underwriting and monitoring while enhancing credit performance. InterNex’s digital platform enables it to provide efficient and flexible working capital financing with full transparency.
InterNex recently provided a $1.5 million revolving credit line to a medical equipment manufacturer in Virginia.
InterNex’s solitary financing product is an asset based business line of credit it offers from $250,000 to $10 million. The hard and intangible assets owned by the business will serve as collateral for InterNex’s line of credit. InterNex’s website defines the firm’s line of credit as the following:
A flexible method of leveraging the current assets of your business to deliver cash flow. We provide your business a pre-approved limit and this facility revolves with new invoices generated and ongoing cash collections. This revolving line of credit provides ongoing funding in order to run and grow your business.
Credit Line Highlights / Guidelines
- Receive funds in as little as 4 to 7 days
- Revolving credit lines from $250,000 to $10 million
- Business collateral required
- Annual interest rates between 8% and 18%
- Line terms are for 12 months
- Minimum annual revenue between $1 million and $50 million
- No set borrower credit score minimum
- Various small to medium size business types will be considered but InterNex prefers wholesale, manufacturing, advertising, transportation, staffing, and business services industries
The Loan Process
LendVer did not shadow the application or loan process for InterNex but its website offers basic information about how to get started. Applicants are encouraged to apply online or to contact InterNex directly to start an application. You can expect to provide the following documentation during the InterNex underwriting process:
- Signed and Completed InterNex Application
- Current A/R (Accounts Receivable) Aging Report
- 3 Months Bank Statements
- YTD P/L & Balance Sheet
InterNex’s integrated application, approval and credit line management platform Velocity, offers the ability to draw down funds on-demand (if you are approved for financing), and provides integrated analytics to help you grow and scale your business. Velocity has the ability to integrate with your existing accounting system (if eligible) to further simplify InterNex’s credit line utilization.
- InterNex is a technology based company that offers a simple online approval process and a user-friendly credit line management system.
- InterNex’s line of credit is a non-notified line, which means your clients will not be notified of your financing.
- InterNex offers large business credit line sizes from $250,000 to $10 million, making them a great fit for larger businesses.
- Approval for a credit line can occur in as little as 4 to 7 days, and access to your funds (if approved) can occur on-demand through InterNex’s integrated platform, Velocity.
- InterNex has no minimum credit score requirement so borrowers with troubled personal credit will not be negatively impacted in the underwriting process.
- InterNex will consider applications from most businesses, but the industries of wholesale, manufacturing, advertising, transportation, staffing, and business services will have a better chance of approval.
- InterNex requires minimum annual revenue of $1 million, so smaller businesses will not be eligible for financing.
- InterNex’s cost of borrowing can be on the more expensive side, with annual interest rates reaching as high as 18% for some borrowers.
Why InterNex Capital is the Best
InterNex offers business credit lines up to $10 million and utilizes a technology based approval and funding management system. Competitors offering similar technology based platforms generally cap their financing at $500,000. InterNex touts business friendly features such as concierge service, full transparency and no contact with your customers. InterNex is laser focused on executing one financing product the right way, and the firm’s ability to provide large business credit lines in as little a 4 to 7 business days, set it apart from its competition.Visit InterNex Capital