Fundera is a technology driven, small business financing marketplace that utilizes integrated loan application software to quickly align borrowers with the best financing. Fundera provides both advice and comparison technology to help business owners easily identify their best-fit financial products and, ultimately, make better business decisions. Fundera offers a full suite of business loan products, but most recently has been at the forefront of providing Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) financing. Fundera focuses on providing PPP loans, SBA loans, and alternative business financing to small businesses unable to access capital through a bank or other traditional avenues.
Fundera is located in New York, NY, and since its inception has provided in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 small business owners, and maintains an “Excellent” 4.8/5-Star TrustPilot rating.
Fundera is one of the largest online business loan marketplaces in America, and was one of the first technology-based loan providers to implement an effective PPP loan application and processing system. Through its proprietary technology, Fundera has streamlined the PPP loan process enabling even the smallest of businesses to apply for, and obtain a PPP loan through its extensive network of approved lenders. Additionally, Fundera offers a variety of financing options to help small businesses meet their capital needs.
Below is a sampling of reasons why a borrower would seek financing from Fundera:
- The borrower does not have an existing banking relationship, or does not qualify for traditional financing
- A streamlined, fast, paperless, and simple online loan application is desired by the applicant
- The borrower wishes to be reviewed and presented multiple business financing options, and desires a dedicated representative to assist him or her in making an informed decision
PPP Loan Highlights / Guidelines
The Paycheck Protection Program (also known as the PPP) is a program that was released by the Small Business Administration on April 3, 2020 to help supply funding to small businesses, nonprofits, sole proprietors, and business entities affected by COVID-19. $660 billion of total PPP financing was approved under The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act. This program ends on August 8, 2020.
Loan sizes up to $10 million
- Interest rate of 1%
- Maturity of 2 years
- First payment deferred for six months
- No collateral
- No personal guarantees
- No borrower or lender fees paid
- Loan forgiveness available
Business Loan Highlights / Guidelines
Fundera is one of the few business loan platforms still offering financing options other than the Paycheck Protection Program. Fundera is a market leading provider of SBA loans, equipment financing, bank term loans, business credit lines, merchant cash advances, invoice factoring, and other types of business financing. Fundera’s business loan application is simple and fast, applying does not affect your credit, and you’ll be matched with loan options from its extensive network of lenders.
Loan sizes from $5,000 $15 million
- Interest rates starting at 4%
- Loan terms from 1 month to 10 years
- No collateral required for most loans
- Loans fund in as little as 1 day
- Minimum annual revenue of $100,000
- Minimum time in business of 3 months
- 500 minimum credit score requirement
- Qualify with as little as 6 months of business bank statements
The Loan Process
LendVer did not shadow the application or loan process for Fundera but its website offers information about how to get started. Applicants are encouraged to fill out a short online loan application to get started.
PPP loan applicants will need to apply before June 30, 2020, show their business was in operation on February 15, 2020, and provide monthly payroll verification for all of 2019, or their last 12 months of business. Seasonal business owners can qualify if they prove they were operational for an eight-week period between February 15, 2019 and June 30, 2019.
When applying, business owners should prepare to upload or otherwise share the following documents (other documents may be required):
- Business bank statement
- Copy of drivers license
- Proof of payroll (IRS Form 941, etc.)
- Voided business check
Assuming the application information and documentation provided to Fundera is amenable, your PPP loan application will be submitted to an approved lender for processing and funding (as long as funds remain and you are deemed eligible for a PPP loan by that lender). The entire loan process can be conducted and monitored online through your account with Fundera.
- Fundera is one of the largest technology-based, online business loan platforms in the country, and is experienced at quickly processing and delivering business financing.
- Fundera has provided in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 businesses of all sizes and types.
- Fundera has a vast network of lenders enabling it to quickly and effectively match your loan application with the best option.
- You are able to monitor the status of your loan application through your online Fundera account, and rely on the advice and support of a relationship manager to help you throughout the process.
- Fundera is not the final decision maker as to whether or not your loan will be approved, but it exercises best practices to only assign loans to lenders that have a high probability of being funded.
- Since Fundera is not a direct lender, a different company will fund and service your loan.
Why Fundera is the Best
Fundera is one of the largest online, small business loan platforms in the country. Fundera has used advanced technology, and dedicated customer support to provide in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 small businesses across the country. Fundera was one the earliest firms to begin originating and processing PPP loans, and has been very successful delivering funding to small business owners through its vast network of approved lenders.Visit Fundera