Fundera is a technology driven, small business financing marketplace that utilizes integrated loan application software to quickly align borrowers with the best financing. Fundera provides both advice and comparison technology to help business owners easily identify their best-fit financial products and, ultimately, make better business decisions. Fundera offers a full suite of business loan products for small business owners. Fundera focuses on providing SBA loans, alternative business financing, and startup loans to small businesses unable to access capital through a bank or other traditional avenues.
Fundera is located in New York, NY, and since its inception has provided in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 small business owners, and maintains an “Excellent” 4.8/5-Star TrustPilot rating.
- Visit Fundera’s Website
- 123 William St, Floor 21, New York, NY 10038
Fundera is one of the largest online business loan marketplaces in America, and was one of the first technology-based loan providers to implement an effective comprehensive small business loan application and processing system. Through its proprietary technology, Fundera has streamlined the small business loan process enabling even the smallest of businesses to apply for, and obtain a loan through its extensive network of approved lenders. Additionally, Fundera offers a variety of financing options to help small businesses meet their capital needs.
Below is a sampling of reasons why a borrower would seek financing from Fundera:
- The borrower does not have an existing banking relationship, or does not qualify for traditional financing
- A streamlined, fast, paperless, and simple online loan application is desired by the applicant
- The borrower wishes to be reviewed and presented multiple business financing options, and desires a dedicated representative to assist him or her in making an informed decision
Business Loan Highlights / Guidelines
Fundera is one of the few business loan platforms still offering a wide array of financing options during the COVID-19 pandemic. Fundera is a market leading provider of SBA loans, equipment financing, bank term loans, business credit lines, merchant cash advances, invoice factoring, and other types of business financing. Fundera’s business loan application is simple and fast, applying does not affect your credit, and you’ll be matched with loan options from its extensive network of lenders.
Loan sizes from $5,000 $15 million
- Interest rates starting at 4%
- Loan terms from 1 month to 10 years
- No collateral required for most loans
- Loans fund in as little as 1 day
- Minimum annual revenue of $100,000
- Minimum time in business of 3 months
- 500 minimum credit score requirement
- Qualify with as little as 6 months of business bank statements
The Loan Process
LendVer did not shadow the application or loan process for Fundera but its website offers information about how to get started. Applicants are encouraged to fill out a short online loan application to get started.
When applying, business owners should prepare to upload or otherwise share the following documents (other documents may be required):
- Business financials / bank statements
- Copy of drivers license
- Voided business check
Assuming the application information and documentation provided to Fundera is amenable, your loan application will be submitted to an approved lender for processing and funding. The entire loan process can be conducted and monitored online through your account with Fundera.
- Fundera is one of the largest technology-based, online business loan platforms in the country, and is experienced at quickly processing and delivering business financing.
- Fundera has provided in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 businesses of all sizes and types.
- Fundera has a vast network of lenders enabling it to quickly and effectively match your loan application with the best option.
- You are able to monitor the status of your loan application through your online Fundera account, and rely on the advice and support of a relationship manager to help you throughout the process.
- Fundera is not the final decision maker as to whether or not your loan will be approved, but it exercises best practices to only assign loans to lenders that have a high probability of being funded.
- Since Fundera is not a direct lender, a different company will fund and service your loan.
Why Fundera is the Best
Fundera is one of the largest online, small business loan platforms in the country. Fundera has used advanced technology, and dedicated customer support to provide in excess of $2 billion to over 50,000 small businesses across the country. Fundera was one the earliest firms to implement a technology based online loan system, and has been very successful delivering funding to small business owners through its vast network of approved lenders.Visit Fundera